How to Chinese Rice?
The Chinese rice, also known as fried rice, is one of the most popular dishes in Chinese cuisine. It is usually served as an accompaniment to meat, poultry, pork or as a main dish only.
- first. The first thing you need is cooled white rice, made several hours in advance
- second. As we will prepare fried rice, you need to use fat.
- chicken and fresh shrimp.
- Chop the meat into medium cubes and clean
- using ginger, vegetal
- Zarten uses a deep, heated to the maximum, add fat,
- meat individually by no more than 4 minutes.
- Saute ginger first
- adding egg cooked previously. Add the meat. Mix well.