This video shows you how to cook basic grains:millet,brown rice and
quinoa.Usually these grains arereplaced by eating bread or pizza crust
Short grain brown rice is used as rejuvenation cleanse used during fast.
Quinoa is high protein considered a vegetarian protein.Millet is good for
your spleen and requires more water than the other grains.Rinse the
grains and strain and add sea salt and let it soak all day or overnight.
Most grain in a pan can have water added up to the the first knuckle
while touching the grain with the index finger.The water for millet
should come up to the second knuckle.Use a flame deflector to evenly
distribute the heat when cooking.Grains are done when water is absorbed
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades