Liv Hansen with Betty Crocker TV demonstrates how to make pancakes in fun shapes that kids will love. Make sure to pour your pancake batter into a squeeze bottle for better control when creating your pancake shapes.
Grease a cool griddle and then turn up the heat. Make your design with your squeeze bottle. Remove the pancake from the griddle when the bottoms are golden brown.
Make a pig by creating two smaller circles and one larger circle. After the pancakes are finished cooling, cut one of the small pancakes in half to form the ears. Place the large pancake on top of it and place the other small pancake on top of that to form the snout. Use blueberries and chocolate chips to decorate the pig pancake. Use whipped cream and strawberries to also garnish your pancakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades