Seitan is known as gluten meat, or wheat meat. Basically, it's a vegetarian and vegan substitute for regular meat. Since National Vegan Day was November 1st, commemorate the holiday by making this delicious vegan seitan, kale, and squash dish.
Whether you're a vegan, a vegetarian, or an omnivore, seitan is a delicious and healthy meat alternative you can easily make at home. Here's a simple, tasty, seasonal recipe for homemade seitan with kale and squash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades