In order to prepare a quick Polenta, you will need the following ingredients: a medium grained polenta, 5 T. of fresh herbs, 2-3 T. of olive oil, a quick cooking polenta, 2 tsp salt, vegetable spray, and 5 ¬O cups of water.
Bring 5 ¬O cups of water to boil in a heavy pot. Add salt and polenta. Stir in the polenta. Stir constantly. Add olive oil. Stir well. Add in fresh herbs. You could serve it warm. If you like, you can serve it chilled. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray. Spread the polenta evenly along the bottom. Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades