The creator of this tutorial starts off with a bag of jasmine rice, a rice cooker, and a basic measuring cup. He explains how to cook rice. He uses the cup to scoop about two cups into the container. After that, he moves to the sink and gently washes the rice with warm water. The water turns a milky color and he repeats this step twice. After the water is cleaned, he uses the tip of finger as a gauge to see if he used enough water. He inserts the container into the rice cooker and turns it on. The rice cooker will then notify the user when it is ready. This video is very useful to people who want to learn about the basic food of the Asian cuisine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades