To make Malawi nsima porridge: Build a fire to heat up the water. Use 1 cup of flour, put in pot of hot water. Allow the flour to sit on top for a little bit to keep the heat in. Then one of the ladies will stir the flour into the water. No gentleman will do this due to the culture. After the flour is stirred into the water, it will look like a dough. Scoop out the mixture and mold it into a ball. For the soup, heat up another pot of water, add the salt. In a separate pan, put in the onions that have been cut, tomatoes, and oil. Fry for about 5 minutes. In the heated water, add cut up lettuce and soya pieces. This is a meat alternative because some can only afford meat once a year. Add lettuce to the onion and tomato mixture and this is the soup. Take a small piece of the porridge and dip it into the soup. Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades