If you love lentils, you have to try this Mediterranean meal out! It's called Mujaddara, and has many different spelling variations (e.g. moujadara, majadra, mudardara, megadarra). It's a healthy Mediterranean recipe that's really popular is the Middle East. This Mujaddara usually consists of cooked lentils and bulgar wheat.
Traditionally, this is accompanied by a yogurt-based drink (tahn, doogh, dugh, ayran, ariani, mastaw, lassi) and a hearty salad of your choice.
* 2 cups rinsed lentils
* 6 cups cold water
* 2 large onions (thinly sliced)
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1 cup bulgur wheat
* 2 cups drained water from lentils
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades