In this video, we learn how to make refried pinto beans on the oven. You will start out with 1 pound of pinto beans, and take out any rocks or dirty beans. Next, put the beans into a pot and rinse them off with water. After this, put them in a large put and add in 12 c water with a clove of garlic. Let the beans come to a boil, then lower the heat to low and cover the pot. Cook for an hour, then add in 2 tbsp salt. Cook for one more hour, then try them to make sure they are finished. Now add in 1/2 c olive oil to the pot and let simmer on medium for around 15 minutes. Then, put it on low and start mashing your beans up while still in the pot. This will take around 15 minutes, then you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades