This video relates to cooking rice in a pressure cooker in 5 minutes. We start with basmati rice, which is famous world wide. First, put one and a half cups rice in the pressure cooker and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Turn on the heat, add cumin seeds, and wait for the good smell. After a good smell, add 2 cups of water and salt. Then, check the height of the water, which should be 2 inches. Turn on the heat and wait for the whistle. As the pressure goes away, your rice is ready. This will help one in providing a base to cook biryani rice, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades