Watch this instructional cooking video to prepare Sanma Takikomi Gohan, or Japanese fried rice. If you can use fresh saury fish and fresh Shimeji and Maitake mushrooms for this recipe. This recipe serves two.
Ingredients for Sanma Takikomi Gohan
1 Sanma - Pacific Saury
70g Carrot (2.47oz)
150g Shimeji & Maitake Mushrooms (5.29oz)
1 piece of Ginger
2 Sudachi - Green Citrus or 1/2 Lemon
A bundle of Long Green Onion
360cc Rice (1.52 u.s. cup)
- Dashi Stock -
340cc Water (1.44 u.s. cup)
3g Granulated Kombu Dashi (0.106oz)
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sake
Cooking With Dog is WonderHowTo's favorite Japanese Cooking Show. Search "Cooking With Dog" on WonderHowTo from your helpful instructor, a dog named Francis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades