Toor daal is the name of traditional Nepali, Indian, and Pakistani yellow Pigeon peas. These delicious peas are usually used in curry recipes, but in this video they take center stage in a quick and easy toor daal fry.
Combined with veggies like red onion, tomato, and dried red chili, this dish is spicy and great for warming up a cool fall night.
Printable Recipe: http://showmethecurry.com/daalsbeans/simple-daal-fry-recipe.html
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades