In this video, we learn how to cook soft delicious beans. First, you want to make sure you are never using really old beans, around more than 2 years old. To keep your beans from getting old, add some citrus to them so they don't soften. Also, make sure you have the right water level when you are cooking the beans. Last, you want to make sure you are cooking the beans enough and not too much. To cook them right, use fresh beans and soak them for around 2-6 hours. Then, saute vegetables in the pot you are going to cook them, then when these are soft, add the beans and the water. Cook these in 2" of water and bring to a hard boil for 10 minutes. After this, simmer them for 2 hours and enjoy eating these!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades