First of all you need Steel-Cut Oats, some water and a Tupperware box. Take the oats and then soak them in water. Add sufficient water so that the oats are completely soaked in water. There is no need to refrigerate the oats. You can leave them in your kitchen. Put a lid or covering on the top. If you wish you can also use a bowl instead of a Tupperware box. Now you have to leave the oats overnight so that they become soft and tender. In the morning you can drain out the water and use the oats for cooking. You can very quickly cook these oats. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades