Dr. Clay demonstrates how to cook quinoa (pronounced kin-wa or keen-wa). Quinoa is a whole grain that contains lots of vitamins and minerals and has a low glycemic index. It is a delicious and healthy complex carbohydrate.
To cook quinoa, use two parts water to one part quinoa. He uses the whole grain quinoa rather than the flakes. Measure the quinoa and water into the pan, put the lid on and let it come to a boil. Once it is boiling, turn the stove off and let it sit for 20 minutes, and that's all there is to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades