This video demonstrates two easy ways to cook quinoa. Quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) is one of the healthiest whole grains you can eat. It is a natural source of protein containing nine of the essential amino acids. Quinoa has been around for thousands of years and is now cultivated in South America.
Quinoa is cooked just like rice, two cups of water to a cup of quinoa. Just bring it to a boil and simmer until all the water is gone. If that isn't easy enough, put the same mixture in a microwave safe bowl, cover it, and put it in the microwave until all the water is gone.
Quinoa can be used in a number of different ways in addition to being a delicious side dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades