Viva La Vegan explains how to cook with the grain quinoa. Quinoa is a tiny grain like rice or millet. Use the ratio of one cup of quinoa to two cups of water when cooking with quinoa. After it's cooked it gets a white periphery around the grain. Use quinoa in salads, stir-fry and in curries. Take a thermos and add one cup of quinoa and two cups of boiling water. Let it sit overnight. In the morning it will be ready for a quinoa porridge or instant oats. Quinoa is a complete protein that contains all the amino acids. Quinoa derives from the Inca civilization and is available from health food stores.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades