In this tutorial, we learn to know the differences in quinoa. Quinoa is a complete protein that's very mineral rich. There is a tan and red variety, both are delicious. This is an ancient South American grain that is gluten free for the wheat intolerant. When prepping this, you will first need to rinse it off thoroughly. Cooked quinoa can be mixed with toasted sunflower seeds, lemon juice, sea salt, and olive oil for a great taste that is full with nutrients. It's a great replacement for rice and can be substituted into any recipe that already has rice, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades