Learn how to make your own homemade granola with Kat Curlee in this video tutorial. Granola is a great healthy snack that can be eaten alone or added to yogurt. You will need 3 cups of regular uncooked oats, 1/2 cup flake coconut, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, 1/2 cup chopped or halved pecans, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1/2 cup pine nuts, 1/4 cup honey-crunch wheat germ, 1/4 cup sunflower kernels, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 1/2 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 3/4 to 1 teaspoon of good vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. You can also add whatever other ingredients you want, including additional nuts. To begin, mix all of your dry ingredients together. Then, add your wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. When this is mixed, mix the dry and liquid ingredients together and fold gently. Spread the mixture on a pan and place it in the oven at 350 degrees. It will need to cook for 25 minutes, but every five minutes you will stir the mixture so that it does not come out in one big piece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades