In order to make and eat Polenta the traditional way, you will need the following: 600 grams polenta flour, 1.5 liters of warm water, 2 liters of boiling vegetable or meat stock, salt, and a tomato meat sauce. Slowly add the polenta to the water. Add it a little at a time, stirring it constantly. A wire whisk may help you to avoid lumps. Bring to a boil. Add the stock one ladle at a time. Stir it as you add the stock. Allow it to cook for 30 minutes.
Ladle the polenta onto a cutting board. Spread it with a spoon. Top with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades