This video is a demonstration of how to make Asian-style buchi. The ingredients are sweet rice flour, sesame seeds, peanut oil, water, and sweetened red bean paste. The first step is to put the rice flour into a mixing bowl and mix in water. When it is the consistency of mashed potatoes, shape a ball of dough in your hands, to about the size of a ping pong ball. Make a hollow space with a small measuring spoon and add a spoonful of bean paste. Shape the dough around the bean paste to cover it and make the ball into a sphere. Drop the ball into a bowl of sesame seeds and shake it around to cover the ball completely. Heat the oil in a pan and carefully lower the balls into the oil. Cook them until the sesame seeds are brown, and drain them on paper towels to absorb extra oil. The narrator speaks a mix of English and Tagalog, but it's easy to follow because every step is shown on screen. By following the steps in this video, you can make authentic buchi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades