Is baby ready for their first solid meal? Cereal is a nutritious first food for little ones.
You Will Need
* Dry baby cereal
* Breast milk or formula
* Mashed or strained fruits and vegetables
WARNING: Talk to your pediatrician about when to start giving your baby solid foods and which foods to introduce first.
Step 1: Measure the cereal
Measure one tablespoon of dry cereal into a bowl.
Step 2: Warm the liquid
Heat a bottle of breast milk or formula in a bowl of hot water. Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
Step 3: Add the liquid
Mix the cereal with four or five tablespoons of breast milk or formula – the cereal should be very runny.
Use less liquid and more cereal as baby gets used to eating solids.
Step 4: Mix it up
Add mashed fruits or vegetables to the cereal once baby gets used to eating.
Fact: Jarred baby food first appeared on grocery-store shelves in the 1920s.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades