Baked beans combine with apples and bacon for a great side or main dish. Follow along as Paula Deen shows you how to make a baked bean and bacon casserole. This cooking how-to video is part of Paula's Home Cooking show hosted by Jamie Deen, Paula Deen. Paula Deen, owner of Lady and Sons, a famous Savannah restaurant, is Food Network's resident southern chef. Step inside her kitchen and discover delicious food that's both uncomplicated and comforting. Try making a tasty cheesy side of baked bean, apples, and bacon casserole.
Ingredients for casserole:
* 1 cup diced onion
* 2 (15-ounce) cans Boston-style baked beans
* 1 cup diced Granny Smith apple
* 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 5 strips bacon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bacon and mix well. Pour into the baking dish and lay the raw strips of bacon on top. Cover and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until thick and bubbly. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades