In this video, Jo Pratt is demonstrating how to make braised wild rice. For this, you need to first heat your pan on medium heat. Then add some butter. Once the butter melts add chopped onions, chopped garlic and chopper bell pepper. Stir them and sauté for some time. Then add the basmati rice and wild rice and put the vegetable or chicken stock in it. Next add salt and ground pepper. Then close the lid and place it in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes the rice will be cooked. Take it out and add fresh spinach leaves into it. With the heat in the rice, the spinach leaves will become soft. Mix the rice and the spinach thoroughly and serve the braised wild rice hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades