In the video Juarez Goncalves de Azevedo who works as a Master Chef at the Crowne Plaza in Gurgaon, Brazil, shows us how to make black bean rice. You start with butter and bay leaves over the heat, then adding chopped onion and tomato and getting it to soften. Once that is done you add the black beans (soaked) and mix it all together. Then comes parsley, salt and long grain rice. The rice absorbs all the flavors. Water is added and the whole thing is cooked for 15 minutes. After that time it should be tender and ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades