Learn how to make Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes with this delicious recipe. Enjoy these pancakes with a twist of oatmeal, cinnamon and raisins. These are fantastic!
Active Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Step 1: Making the Batter
* 2 whole eggs
* 2 tbsp. brown sugar (or maple syrup)
* 2 tsp. vanilla
* 3 tbsp. canola oil
* 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
* 1/3 cup raisins
* 2 cups low fat buttermilk (or plain yogurt)
* 3/4 cup flour
* 1/2 tsp. baking soda
* 2 pinches nutmeg
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* 2 pinches cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp. salt
Whisk together eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and oil. Add the oatmeal, raisins, and milk. Mix and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix wet ingredients into the dry. Stir until the dry ingredients are just incorporated, do not over mix.
Step 2: Cooking the Pancakes
* 1 tbsp. oil or butter
Turn heat to medium-high and lightly oil your griddle or frying pan. Ladle batter onto griddle keeping in mind that this batter is thicker than regular pancakes and will need to cook longer before flipping. The pancakes are ready to flip when the tops look less wet and shiny. Cook a couple minutes on the other side. Serve Cinnamon Oatmeal Rasin Pancakes immediately with warm maple syrup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades