In this tutorial, we learn how to make tortillas with a tortilla press. First, you will need masa, which is corn flour with lime juice in it. Pour out some masa into a bowl, then add in warm water to the bowl to make a dough. After this, mix the masa and the water until you have a dough. It should feel like warm clay or play dough. Now, heat up a cast iron skillet and while that is heating up, grab your dough and place it into the tortilla press. Make your fresh tortilla, then place it into the pan, letting it cook on medium heat for about a minute on each side. When finished, enjoy or store for later!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades