Daal Chawal is an Indian dish that originates from Gujarat. This Daal Chawal is made of lentils and rice and is usually served with broth because it is so thick. This traditional Indian dish, which is both healthy and delicious, also happens to be easy to make.
To learn how to add some spice to your cooking - and eating - life, check out this food video. Serve it with vegetables or alone as a side at dinner for an exotic meal your family will love.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades