This video demonstrates how to make Kettle Corn. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: oil, popcorn, salt, and sugar. To make this you will need a stirring utensil and a kettle, because a kettle is able to hold more heat and transfer more heat to the popcorn. You should use twice as much popcorn as sugar in the recipe: a 2 to 1 ratio of popcorn to sugar. Pour popcorn into the kettle. Add oil. You will need to wear protective gear, when you cook it. Stir it frequently. The sugar will brown. Stir while it pops. Sprinkle it with salt. Toss it well. Then, serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades