In this video, Khan teaches us how to make Biryani. The ingredients you will need for this recipe are: 1 whole chicken, 1 tsp chili powder, 3/4 tsp salt, a pinch of turmeric, garam masala powder, coriander powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, lemon/lime juice, 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 bunch mint, green chili, onion, and rice. First, combine all the spices together and mix until they are well combined. Now, add chicken and marinade it together, then add in yogurt on top of the dish. Place this mixture into the fridge overnight, when finished, cook in a hot pot that will fit all the chicken. In a separate pot, boil rice and wait until it's done and drain it. Now take the rice and add it to the pot with chicken and cook everything together until the chicken is fully cooked. Serve hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades