Robin, from GreenSmoothieGirl, teaches the viewer how to make a yummy whole grain granola in this video. First, you'll need to spray your pan with cooking oil to prevent sticking. Next, add a ton of rolled oats and not instant oats (since instant oats are not whole foods!). Then add half a cup of sun flower seeds! Then add your raw wheat germs which is high in vitamins and oils. Add in some shredded coconut and add any two kinds of nuts that you like (try pumpkin seeds and cashews). Mix in cinnamon for your flavor next and add in flax for great nutrition. You'll want to mix the flax up in your blender so the seeds are broken down. Now, stir up your ingredients. Now add water in a sauce pan and add raw local honey into your water. Also, add molasses into your mixture which is high in iron and B vitamins! Finally, add some coconut oil into your mixture in the sauce pan and stir. Stir in vanilla into the sauce pan. Now stir up the grains and nuts and then add in you sweet mixture into the grain mixture. Now, put all the mixture in the oven at 250 degrees for 20 minutes, take it out stir again. Put the mix in the over once more, take it out, let cool and enjoy! You've just made yourself a yummy whole food granola!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades