The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center has created this instructional video on how to make a diabetic friendly millet breakfast cereal. You will need almonds, cinnamon, shredded coconut, and hemp seed. You can make your own milk out of the almonds, coconut, or hemp or you can purchase almond milk. Place one cup of millet of two cups of water in a pot and heat it up on the stove. It will take about 15 minutes for the millet to cook. To make the almond milk, soak the almonds for 24 hours prior. Place almonds and water in the blender using a four to one ratio. Start the blender on low and gradually increase the speed. Blend it for about a minute and a half. Strain the pulp out. Add a little pinch of salt. If you want to sweeten it a little you can add stevia or xylitol. Pour your almond milk onto your millet. You can add nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon or orange zest. You are now ready for a delicious breakfast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades