In this video from TastyBistro, Lenore shows you how to easily flavor pumpkin seeds at home using a cupcake baking sheet. Each portion of the cupcake sheet is filled with pumpkin seeds and flavored. Flavors showcased in this video include Rosemary and Olive Oil, Parmesan and Herbs, Honey Mustard, Red Hot, and BBQ. After preparing the seeds on the cupcake tray, the tray is then placed in the oven and cooked for about 20 to 30 minutes. Flavoring pumpkin seeds and then giving them to your friends and family is an excellent holiday gift idea that will definitely put a smile on people's faces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades