In this how-to video, you will learn how to make kettle corn. Fist, add 1 tablespoon of salad oil in a 3 quarter pot. Add a third of a cup and 1 tablespoon of popcorn. Stir the mixture for a while so the kernels will not burn. Keep the lid near. Make sure you are using a circular motion when stirring. Next, add 2 tablespoons of sugar and a fourth of a teaspoon of salt. Keep stirring the mixture. You can use the lid in order to shield yourself from the steam and popping. Once the popcorn starts popping use the lid to cover the pot. Once the popping has subsided, remove the pot so it will not cook anymore. Now, stir the popcorn further and then serve. Viewing this video will show you an easy way to make a tasty treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades