Maria, an at-home cook, teaches the secrets to baking the perfect Dutch baby pancake, every time. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a cast-iron skillet with 2 tablespoons of butter. Place covered skillet in the oven for 5 minutes, or until it gets very hot. In a blender, add 1/2 cup flour, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 cup milk and mix ingredients. Pour mixture into hot skillet and let bake for 35 minutes, or until it is puffed and golden. Sprinkle confectioners sugar over baked pancake. Add maple syrup if preferred. Follow Maria's steps, and try baking your own perfect Dutch baby pancake today.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades