Noodles are the basis for many a Chinese dish, including the Americanized chow mien (or "cooked noodles" in Chinese), noodles in broth, noodles with wonton soup, noodles with air. After all, with a light, airy consistency they're the perfect complement for savory dishes like kung pao chicken and beef and broccoli with soy sauce.
Learn a new Chinese noodle dish with this recipe from Mark Bittman of The Minimalist. Bittman teaches you how to make egg noodles boiled in a savory soy broth. Bittman adds an unexpected condiment, ketchup, to enhance the flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades