Ms. Joni Marie Newman from Just the Food teaches us to make Bakin Bits without hydrogenated fats. She tells us that it's cheap, it's easy, and it only takes 10 minutes to make Bakin Bits. She starts by taking granules in a bowl. In another bowl, she takes liquid smoke and adds water and salt. Then, she takes the liquid smoke bowl and pours it over the granules. Then she mixes it all together with her fingers. At that point, she tightly covers the bowl with a plastic wrapper and keeps it in the micro oven for about five to ten minutes. Ms. Newman says if you want your Bakin Bits to look good, you can add some red color. Then she pours the bowl into the pan with pre heated oil and mixes it for 5 to 6 minutes. Once the color changes to brown, you take it off the stove and guess what? Your Bakin Bits are ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades