Fried rice is a delicious side dish or meal and Filipino garlic fried rice has really exceptional flavor. Fresh chopped garlic will add loads of taste to your sticky Filipino rice and can is a nice accompaniment to cooked meats and vegetables. Try molding the rice into a cup shape to add some nice presentation to a plate.
3 c. cooked white rice
3 garlic cloves
Directions: 1. Heat 3 tbsp. cooking oil in a wok or large pan on medium-high heat. 2. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. 3. Add the rice and toss frequently for 1 minute. 4. Sprinkle with about 1 tsp. salt. 5. Cook rice on low for about 5 to 10 minutes, and toss rice occasionally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades