Heat the skillet then pour the vegetable oil.
When oil is heated saute garlic and onion until light brown then add the red bell pepper.
Add sliced pork and chicken cook until brown.
Then add the shrimp.
Add the chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add the carrots, green beans, cabbage and black mushrooms then bring to boil
for five minutes or until vegetables are tender but crisp.
Pour the soy sauce and remove the vegetable from the skillet leaving the broth.
Place the noodles into the skillet and bring to boil.
Add back the vegetable and mix.
Add the fish soy sauce then sprinkle the peppercorn and a dash of salt.
Remove from heat then place it in a bowl or plate and sprinkle with green
onions and calamari /lemon wedges. It's ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades