In this tutorial, we learn how to make flapjack pancakes from scratch. First, you will need: flour, milk, butter, cinnamon, an egg, and frozen orange juice. To start, combine your flour, sugar, and egg into a bowl and mix together until there are no more lumps. Now, pour the mixture into a pan in round shapes and cook until golden brown on both sides. When finished, plate them and then top with your favorite syrup and melted butter. Make your frozen orange juice to have something to drink with your breakfast and enjoy the flapjack pancakes while they are still hot. This is a great breakfast that takes just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades