Consider this French Baking 101. There are certain constituents in any sort of ethnic food, from Moroccan to Chinese, that many different recipes call for. Steamed rice, for instance, is used in a variety of Chinese foods, while tajine is a common preparation usd in Moroccan dishes.
For the French, baking is incomplete without some pate sucree.
Pate sucree is the French term for sweet dough. Composed (not surprisingly) of lots of sugar, the pate sucree is actually commonly used in Morocco, where bakeries sell lots of French pastries and pies which use the dough. To learn how to make pate sucree, watch this food tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades