In this tutorial, we learn how to make fried kimchi rice. To make this you will need: 1 c kimchi, 2 bowls cooked rice, 2-3 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp kimchi liquid, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, and sesame seeds for garnish. First, cut up kimchi into small pieces that are bite sized. Next, fry the kimchi with oil, the add in sugar and fry for five minutes. Next, add in the rice, salt, kimchi liquid, then sesame oil and fry for 10 more minutes. Fry your egg separately, then add them in with the rice and stir fry. After this, plate the dish and enjoy while it's still hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades