In this video, we learn how to make fried rice with a modified recipe. You will need: celery stalks, carrots, eggs, onion, chicken, brown sugar, soy sauce, sake, rice seasoning, garlic, and rice. First, wash the chicken and chop it up. After this, marinade it with all the different spices. While you are doing this, make sure you have your rice cooking in a rice cooker. Next, chop up your vegetables and place into a skillet with the chicken. Cook this all until it's tender, then add in the egg. When the rice is done, add in the rice and combine everything together. When you are done, serve while hot and enjoy this delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades