In this video, Chef Steve Ricci shows how to prepare a recipe called grilled polenta with wild mushrooms the easy way. The ingredients for the recipe are polenta, vegetable stock, butter, mascarpone cheese, parmesan, balsamic vinegar, mushrooms and olive oil. The polenta is added to boiling vegetable stock. To this is added butter, mascarpone and parmesan. The mixture is allowed to thicken and then refrigerated. Saute the mushrooms in a pan with some olive oil till its cooked. The set polenta is cut into triangles and rubbed with olive oil. It is then set on a hot grill. Transfer the grilled polenta onto a plate and top it with mushrooms. Garnish with a sprinkling of parmesan. Pour some olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the dish and the recipe is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades