Are you a vegan, but can't live without your ribs? Not "your" ribs, we're talking barbecued ribs, those tasty grilling meats that are sloppy, yet oh so yummy. But you're a vegan, so you can't, right? Right, but there is a wonderful replacement for those BBQ ribs, and it's seitan, which is wheat protein. And this recipe will show you how to make BBQ seitan into shish kebabs and ribs, cooked in the oven until crispy on the outside, yummy on the inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades