This video from The 10-Minute Cook demonstrates how to make healthy fried rice with ginger and spring onions. Start with cooked brown rice, 500g of minced turkey, 6 spring onions, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 inches of ginger, a handful of peas and any other vegetables you like. Finely chop the spring onions, garlic and ginger. Use about a tablespoon of sesame oil and heat up a wok. Add the garlic and ginger and cook that. Then add the turkey and cook it for 5-8 minutes until it's white and cooked through. Add a 2 teaspoons of fish sauce, about a tablespoon of soy sauce, the peas and the rice. Stir it around while cooking. Add the spring onions and stir them in, and another tablespoon of soy sauce at the end. This step-by-step demonstration will teach you how to make a healthy version of traditional fried rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades