In this video Chef Sapna shows you how to make a homemade chapati. Take one cup of flour, one large spoon of oil and one tiny spoon of salt. Make sure your hands are clean and mix the ingredients together. Add some warm water to the ingredients. The dough should not be too tough and the dough should not stick to the pot. Put the skillet on the heat. Take half a cup of atta flour. Roll the dough into a sausage shape and cut seven pieces. Make the pieces into balls, and roll out each ball into a flat chapati on the atta flour. Put a drop of water in the hot pan to check it is ready. The water should evaporate immediately. Cook the chapati for a while until it bubbles. Turn it over and cook the other side. Press it down with a cloth. Remove from the skillet and cook briefly on the open flame to ensure it is cooked inside. Serve with or without butter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades