Everything tasted better homemade than out of the package. For your next fiesta, why not make your own tortillas? With this descriptive tutorial on how to make homemade flour tortillas, the process is easy and requires no special equipment. To make homemade tortillas you will need 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. salt, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, and extra flour. Equipment needed includes: a large mixing bowl, a pastry or cutting board, plastic wrap, a griddle, spatula, and a plastic container to store your tortillas in that has a lid. Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades