In this video, Harrison Ashen shows us how to make kettle corn. You need sugar, corn oil, salt and popcorn. First, pour your corn oil popcorn and sugar into the pot and then stir together. After this, turn on the fire and keep on mixing quickly so all kernels start cooking at the same time. The corn will start popping within a few minutes. Make sure you are wearing protective gloves to keep your hands safe from the heat. Once the popcorn starts to pop, keep stirring to prevent it from burning. Once it's done, pour it out and wait for it to cool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades