In this video, Tosh shows us how to make Japanese sushi rice without a rice cooker. Don't have a rice cooker at home and want some delicious sushi rice? No problem! Follow the directions in this video to make some great rice easily. First, you will need to fill a large pot with your desired amount of rice and then rinse it off with water three to four times. Don't use soap, this will just contaminate the rice. After this, drain out the water from the rice using a strainer. Then, put it back into the pot and add in an equal amount of water to your rice. Now, turn the heat on high with the pot on it and cover the pot. Let this come to a boil, once it comes to a boil you will let it boil for a total of two minutes. After this, turn it on low heat and cook for another 10 minutes. Then, turn off the heat and leave the cover on for several minutes. When done, you will be able to use the rice in your sushi, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades